Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sharing is Sexy?

I was surfing around other blogs and I notice many of them had those little cute icons at in the end of their post that enables readers to promote the post in one of the those sites like digg or stumbleupon. So I began to Google on how to do it.

Came across a pretty cool one which I'm trying out on my blog now. Its the "Sharing is Sexy" plug-in for Wordpress that was done by eight7teen. Google further and you would find the instruction on how to add it to Blogger by Naeemnur.

I might fine tune it abit later but it will do for now. Or I might just get sick of it and look for something more simple like Sociable, yet another cool plug-in for Wordpress. For those of you who like to try simulating Sociable on Blogger, can try out the instruction by Forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment